Locations: Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
1. E-commerce Planning: 85%
- Propose plan & ideas for e-commerce experience enhancement across Amway Business Owner (ABO) / Customer journeys.
- Conduct research, surveys with ABO & Customer to understand their behaviors, insights, pain points & needs.
- Work with e-commerce team & stakeholders to review, identify pain points in current e-commerce website / apps & put the enhancement plan into overall e-commerce strategic plan effectively.
- Conduct benchmarking / researching exercises among e-commerce players, competitors & Amway affiliates, Global / Regional Tech team to learn best practices, study market trends and define proper ideas to apply for Vietnam.
- Support to drive the initiatives and coordinate with business functions to identify ways / solutions to maximize e-commerce experience opportunity by integrating with various Amway digital platform.
- Work with vendors to explore the opportunities which apply digital & technology for better e-commerce experience, cross sell / up sell and customer acquisition.
- Conduct performance / user behavior analytics for e-commerce website / app and relevant digital tools to monitor the trends, KPIs & define where to improve.
- Support upline to manage cross-functional engagement & partnership with internal stakeholders & Tech team to get alignment for Digital demand / change request plan, priority setting & progress update in order to maximize business outcomes, achieve experience enhancement & effective internal working process.
- o Monitor & manage budget.
- o Implement Change Management / ABO Communication to promote e-commerce initiatives and experience enhancement.
- o Create & execute educational campaigns / activities to drive user penetration, behaviors and achieve KPI targets.
2. Business Innovation, Other Strategic Planning & Analysis (as development plan): 15%
- Work with uplines to do research & analytics to explore business innovation ideas from GM / Regional / Global.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across all departments to get insights, alignment & make things move as planned.
- Support for project execution to implement strategic ideas.
3. Other duties as assigned to support business needs & personal developmen
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to triage, quantify, and prioritize production issues to ensure timely resolution and minimal business impact.
- Strong UI/UX knowledge & experience.
- Knowledge of e-commerce / digital services, concepts, and practices.
- Experience of doing user / customer research.
- In-depth knowledge of monitoring performance of both on-premises and cloud systems using a variety of dashboards and tools.
- Partner with development teams and peers to effectively respond to production needs.
- Strong communication skills to keep Enterprise teams informed of updates, outages, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Information System, Information Technology
- At least 3 year of experience in digital product management/business analyst